This course is aimed to provide the clinician with skills to analyse, interpret and evaluate scientific data and publications. We wish to enhance the learner’s understanding of biostatistics and set you off on a path of scientific pursuit.
• Small group teaching-25 participants
• Case based discussion and interactive sessions
• Emphasis on data selection and tests.
• Concepts behind the statistics.
• Analysis of published data.
• Critical journal reading.
• Homework assignments.
• Training in data entry and use of statistics softwares like SPSS , Excel and Google sheets.
• Certificate on course completion.
• Using reference manager.