MRCP [UK], FRCP [LONDON], FRCP [EDIN], FRCP [GLASGOW]
- 40 years of experience in medicine and rheumatology in various countries.
- Worked for National Health Service Hospitals in Basildon, Orsett, Buxton and University hospitals in Manchester, UK.
- Examiner for the MRCP examinations in India.
- Worked as the HOD of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology at the Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman.
- Was actively involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Was an examiner for the MRCP examinations at the London, Kuwait and Muscat centers.
- Was actively involved in organizing the MRCP examination at the Royal Hospital, Muscat.
- Presently working in VPS Lakeshore hospital as HOD of Medicine and Rheumatology since 2005.
- Seeing a wide variety of medical problems and rheumatological problems like rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic sclerosis [scleroderma], polymyositis, dermatomyositis, ANCA associated vasculitis, juvenile chronic arthritis/ stills disease, seronegative spondyloarthritis like ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, etc.