(Research and Publications)
- Effect of Glutamine supplementation on Infectious Morbidity and Mortality in patients operated for Secondary Peritonitis - Postgraduate Thesis for MS General Surgery
- Low Anterior Resection Syndrome in patients operated for Rectal cancer - created a questionnaire, collected and analysed data as part of research activities in the department.
- Malignancy in Chronic pancreatitis - involved in data collection and analysis as part of research activities in department and involved in publication of data related to PanIn lesions in chronic pancreatitis.
- Involved in compiling multi institutional database on Colorectal Cancer and Chronic Pancreatitis.
- Mathew J, Rajaneesh N, Rozario A. Novel Use of Purse String Anoscope for Transanal Surgery (Surgical Innovation), Journal of Colorectal Diseases, July - September 2007
- Sindhu, R. S., Parvathy, G., Fysal, K., Jacob, M. K., Geetha, S., Krishna, B., ... & Rajan, R. (2015). Clinical profile of PanIN lesions in tropical chronic pancreatitis. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, 34(6), 436-441.
- Valappil FK, Rajan R, Natesh B, Sindhu RS, Raviram S, Mathew J. Evaluation of Gold’s nomogram for predicting recurrence-free survival in gastrointestinal stromal tumors in Indian patients. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016 Jun 3:1-4.
- H Ramesh, Mathew J. Controversies in Pancreatic Cancer. GI Surgery Annual 2016.