MD, DM (Cardiology), FESC, FACC, FSCAI, Fellowship by Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Worked as Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad from 2003 to 2005
- Credited with starting the First 24 hour enabled Primary Angioplasty center in Central Kerala in 2006 at Lakeshore Hospital.
- Did the first across joint peripheral angioplasty in South India using flexible stent technology in 2009.
- Started the first Advanced Hypertension Clinic in Kerala in 2006 with 24-hour Ambulatory BP monitoring service.
- Served as Principal investigator for over 10 multinational multicentre clinical trials