Clinical Nutrition Treatments In Kochi.
The department of Clinical Nutrition at VPS Lakeshore supports the health of patients by providing nutrition screening, assessment, intervention, and counseling. Managed by a team of well-qualified dieticians, the department offers its services to both in-patients and outpatients.
The patients’ clinical conditions are highly considered, according to which special diets are planned. The diet kitchen here, is run by hospital’s own Food and Beverages Department, in order to serve well-balanced diet.
Individualized diet counseling for diabetes mellitus, blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, uric acid, pancreatitis, Crohn's disease, cancer etc.
Nutritional supports for tube feeding patients.(Enteral Nutrition)
Weight reduction, personal diet and fitness programme - based on healthy food choices and active lifestyle.
Special diet consultation for Pre and Post Multi Organ Transplant patients.
Nutrition education in Public Health Camps.
Clinical Nutrition OPD Services (Diet and Lifestyle consultation, follow up).
Onco Nutrition package, Radiation Oncology OPD
Gastro Nutrition OPD
Diabetic and Overweight consultations
Joining with Head and Neck Institute for Swallowing therapy sessions for
Pediatric and Maternal nutrition
OPD- Executive check up
2. Lactation counseling services
3. Obesity nutrition consultation - individual specific- and follow up
4. IP services-Diet consultation, diet modification-condition specific
5. Bariatric surgery follow up
6. Enteral diet planning and family education for specific patients
7. Group education sessions for out patients (Pediatric, OB-Gynae, Dialysis)
8. Internship facilities for aspiring nutritionists:
- Registered Dietitian(RD) internship
- Regular internship
9. Organizing workshops and TOT for Dietitians and health professionals
10. Participating in clinical nutrition updates for staff empowerment
Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Update Seminar was organized at VPS Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi.
Conference on minimally invasive surgeries held
Department of Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
Organised by Institute of Head & Neck Sciences
VPS Lakeshore conducted the 'CYCLOTHON 2022' along with Kochi Metro Rail Ltd, in association with International Nurse's Day.
When Kumbalam Panchayat opened a mini park for children in collaboration with VPS Lakeshore Hospital
We are glad to inform you that the International Conference in Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Kidney and Liver transplant procedures at VPS Lakeshore save the life of a 12 year old girl.