Anesthesiology & Critical Care
Home \ DOCTORS \ Anesthesiology & Critical Care
Meet our talented medical professionals.
Dr. Mohan A. Mathew
Senior Consultant, Director & Head Of Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
MD, FICA, FICCM
- The senior most Intensivist in the corporate hospital sector of Kerala & considered a pioneer of critical care in Kerala.
- An Anesthesiologist of repute, he was the 21st qualified Anesthesiologist in the state of Kerala.
- Has set up three departments of Anesthesiology in Kerala which are still considered outstanding in their performance.
- Had his training in critical care from 1988 to 1996 at the Armed Forces Hospital in Oman under Dr. M. F Dawood, a reputed Intensivist in his times.
- Assisted the American troops in the 1991 Iraq –Kuwait War, American Contingency Hospital 708 Hospital the 3rd Triage Hospital from the war zone.
- In appreciation of his services he was made a Honorary Fellow of the Shock Trauma Centre, Baltimore, where he trained in Trauma Management.
- Has under gone training in critical care under Dr. Bill Sibbald, at the Sunny Brook Hospital Toronto. Was an observer in Neuro-Critical Care at the mecca of Neurology, McGill, Montreal.
- In 1999, did his training in Liver Transplantation Anesthesia & Critical Care from John Hopkins, Baltimore.
- Founder President, Indian Trauma Life Support Society 2001.
- Founder President Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Kochi Chapter in 2006.
- World Health Organisation Observer in International Trauma Care.
- Teacher for National Board in Anesthesiology, Teacher for Indian Society of Medicine, Critical Care Courses. Instructor for Comprehensive Trauma Life Support Courses.
- Member Society of Critical Care Medicine, U.S.A
- Member European Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Has been an International Speaker in Critical Care Medicine
- Currently President Elect Trauma Care International, Indian Chapter.
- Organizing Chairman, National Conference of Critical Care Medicine 2017.